In Globaloria you will create a blog, join a team, develop a game, and present your game to students and faculty throughout the country. To accomplish the goal, we will have to learn from each other. When you graduate, neither I nor your other teachers will be leaving with you, so you must utilize your resources to find solutions; Globaloria is a stepping stone that will help you become a better problem solver. I'm glad you are here!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis summer I went to Cedar Point and kennywood. I went to Cedar Point first so kennywood was a dissapointment after riding all the roller coasters at Cedar Point. Although the best thing I did was the Sky Coaster never thought I would do it but it was the best part of my day and maybe my whole summer.
ReplyDeleteThis summer I didn't really do anything. I mostly just stayed with friends. I did accomplish one thing this summer though, I overcame my fear of spiders.
ReplyDeleteThis summer i got to be with my family from Indiana. We just had bonfires and little family parties. I got to hang out and see alot of people that I havent saw in awhile. It pretty much made my summer better.
ReplyDeleteThis summer I went for many adventures with my friends. I mostly just went to Kennywood and SAndcastle like ten times. I was to scared to ride the Sky Coaster, but I definatly am next year.The best part of the summer was going to Myrtle Beach for a week with my friend Alyssa and her family.
ReplyDeleteThis summer I went to kentucky for a family reunion. I sarted my college class, that started a whole new avendure.I also went to kennywod and sandcastle.
ReplyDeleteThis summer I visted my family in Maryland. We went to the beach like everyday. I had so much fun.
ReplyDeleteThis summer i mostly just chilled with my friends :]. I went to KennyWood for my friends sweet 16. I also turned 16. I also visted my aunt and uncle down in flordia
ReplyDeleteThis summer I had to go and visit with my dad in New Jersey. I go to spend time with my friend Chelsea who I havehn't seen in a long time. i went to the boardwalk quite abit, but the one time that I didn't Chelsea got to meet the cast of Jersey Shore. I was pretty mad, but other than that i had an alright summer. [;
ReplyDeleteThis summer I found out that I will soon be a parent. I moved into my own house and finally got my own car. The rest of my summer I mostly spent hanging out at the pool with my family and friends.
ReplyDeleteThis summer I worked with the summer youth program. My family went to Jambree In The Hills, we go every year. My younger cousin had a birthday party at the pool it was a double party.
ReplyDeleteThis summer I worked in a fire works resale, I-70 Fireworks. It was fun because at the fourth of july we got tons of free fire works to shoot off. My family and I had a real blast.
ReplyDeleteYou look like you had a blast this summer. I went to the beach, Cape Hatteras in North Carolina. I went with my boyfriend and his family. Some of the days were moddy or boring days. It was the first time i have ever been at the beach. But that was the only thing i did this summer haha.
ReplyDeleteThis summer I really didnt do anything, i was being lazy and played xbox all summer till like 7 in the morning. I went to Kennywood a lot and it was fun. I also went to Hershey Park that was amazing.
ReplyDelete