Thursday, September 2, 2010

Exploring Globaloria (due Tuesday Sep 7)

Now that you've had a chance to review some of the games, you should be starting to think about what type of game you'd like to create.   Make a post to this blog explaining what you liked about the games you reviewed and what you might do differently in yours.   Remember, don't be mean, in the near future others will be reviewing your games as well. 

11 comments:

  1. One game that I liked was pollution Solution it was cool because it was teaching a good lesson but i didn't have time to read the facts. Trash for cash seemed like you could never win. Something I would like to see in my game is a good learning lesson but i want action in the game also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the social problem games, they seemed to teach you a lot about how to make good choices in life dealing with money. I also liked the math games. For the game that I want to make I want it to be a fun, educational game but with some funny or action in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I played a couple of the games; some of the games had a good meaning but they didn't give you time to read anything they skipped through all the reading. One of the games I liked was slider puzzle, because it was more of a challenge than the other games. When I make my game I want to make it a challenge for people, not too hard, but not too easy either. I want my game to get peoples' attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There were many of the games that were interesting to play. They taught you alot about many different things. In my game that im thinking about making, I want it to be a action game that will also teach you alot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One game I played seemed as if it was ok. The flash was a little bit laggy , but the game was fun. These games i played teach you many different things such as life lessons, personal issues, and other peoples life. The games I played were Back alley brawl, get your green card, and trash for cash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the game about teen age pregnancy, cause it had alot of facts that actually are true and teenagers need to know. But, my favorite game of all was the one where you made a face with food, and it made noises. It was cute. Something I want in my game is action, and I want what Its about to mean something! like give facts and make them usefull.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i liked the games overall, but they could have been a little longer. the action games were fun i liked the mega man game the best

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some the games I played were fun, but they were short and it didn't take long to finish them. There is one game that I played that was really frustrating. If you messed up at the end it sent you back to the begining. It was hard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welp, i played a few of the games and i would most likely want to make a game like the pets one. I want to teach people about animals because im a huge animal lover. But then again im also thinking math. Either way my group and my game will be funjecational. haha fun and educational. Wish us like any ideas is welcomed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I played a couple of games, but the one i liked the most was the 3rd world farmer. i think thats the best game ever made, its so addicting. Its very hard but you have to use ur head to play it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some of the games i played were very fun, but they did not have an element in them which i would see as unique for a game made by highschool students. Engineering! All the games i played were pretty simple in the most basic of levels. But if you add engineering to the game it takes it to a whole new level!

    ReplyDelete