In Globaloria you will create a blog, join a team, develop a game, and present your game to students and faculty throughout the country. To accomplish the goal, we will have to learn from each other. When you graduate, neither I nor your other teachers will be leaving with you, so you must utilize your resources to find solutions; Globaloria is a stepping stone that will help you become a better problem solver. I'm glad you are here!
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Paper Prototypes
Paper prototyping was underway today. Next year we need to focus more on the practice runs before we actually video. We decided to do the actual taping in a separate room, to allow for less distractions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This was the hardest thing to do, ever. I couldnt be completly serious because of kayla.
ReplyDeleteIt took us like ten differant times cause all we did was get half thru it and then start laughing and had to start over.