Friday, February 18, 2011

You Guys Make Me Proud

You guys are awesome!!! It's been difficult getting classes to occur. One school off, others on, tough to make thing happen. Today, you guys were all over it ---- Kadie (although her project page gives me a headache) is whipping through the pages; "I Beat You With Rubber Chickens" has changed their buttons, helped other groups, and just driving ahead; "Blue Impact" --- really, a button that changes underpants colors --- now that's funny. Take some time to determine any questions you have because I have invited Carl, one of the Globaloria interns , to come next week to offer assistance. Pick his brain especially on the primary scene and animation. Bottom Line --- Keep up the good work!

3 comments:

  1. i could have the buttons done but i used the wrong action scricpt. that was a little iritating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy it looked awesome!! and now i have buttons on my game demo :D and now it won't give u a headache. I think we are doing awesome since the days being crazy. because of this rediculous weather we are having!!! D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. *cries to self* i know im awesome thank you. and you are a awesome teacher as well. I get to goof off and chill and be with friends and your just like ehhhhh do your work and im like awesome. lol yah i lean in my chair alot but so what. I go down when u tell me too lol >.< XD

    ReplyDelete