In Globaloria you will create a blog, join a team, develop a game, and present your game to students and faculty throughout the country. To accomplish the goal, we will have to learn from each other. When you graduate, neither I nor your other teachers will be leaving with you, so you must utilize your resources to find solutions; Globaloria is a stepping stone that will help you become a better problem solver. I'm glad you are here!
Thursday, January 27, 2011
And the snowy/icy weather drags on.........
We continue to not have Globaloria due to weather conditions. This will not deter us!!! I have shifted Game Demos to Feb 15th. I know it is getting more difficult but we can do this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad you have faith in this. bcuz im starting to lose mine. but im really hopeing tht weather does get better sooner!!! but anyways i need to start on my scenes so laterzzz
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THE SNOW. But it's time to come back to school and finish this demo and game !
ReplyDelete