Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Semester, New Teams

The new semester has brought new challenges. Changing schedules have resulted in lots of broken up teams ---- which led to new teams being formed. Those of you joining new teams have really taken on the challenge with style. No Whining, No "it's not fair", just getting the job done. That was great to see. Also everyone has been combined into one class, so it's much easier for team learning. Farewell to our lost teams:


Animal Friends                            Snappers                                        Savage Lunch

2 comments:

  1. It was hard getting pun in a new group, but it worked out for the better. Now I'm in a group that has more people and we are all doing our best to get stuff done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it's going to be easier to make this game. Just because there's less people in the classes and we were all in different places, so it was harder to keep up with everything and everyone. This class is difficult, but I'm not going to complain.

    ReplyDelete