In Globaloria you will create a blog, join a team, develop a game, and present your game to students and faculty throughout the country. To accomplish the goal, we will have to learn from each other. When you graduate, neither I nor your other teachers will be leaving with you, so you must utilize your resources to find solutions; Globaloria is a stepping stone that will help you become a better problem solver. I'm glad you are here!
Monday, March 7, 2011
Good News/ Bad News
So I just received notification that the powers the be need to change the date of our presentations (guess that's only fair since we changed the dates several times due to weather). SO, the bad news, the presentation dates have been changed; the good news, you get more time to work on them. They are being rescheduled to the following week, so be prepared for either Tuesday, March 15, or Thursday, March 17.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's good for our group. We are getting close to being done, but we still have to do a few final things. I am just hoping that we are going to be done in time. Kayla is the only one that knows how to get the buttons to work. Desiree and I cant figur it out. We both tried.
ReplyDeleteGreat know i have more time to fix the text in my demo.
ReplyDeleteActually I'm really happy that we get more time to work on our game demos longer. I have the last three that needed done still but i will get them done
ReplyDeleteand we all know your mad now. And i can tell you why. Because u dont get to see my awesome presentation. But you will i promise
ReplyDeleteI'm glad we get more time =)
ReplyDeleteWe need more time to finish ours...we aren't even close to being done...but we are working at it slowly but surely lol
WE are hoping that we get everyting done intime for tuesday. We are working hard.
ReplyDelete