And you guys thought you wouldn't survive the Game Demos! You guys did a great job today. I know public speaking is hard, then waiting for feedback, yikes. Thanks to everyone who attended (sorry if I miss someone -- Ms. Fitzsimmons, from the Marshall County Board of Education; Dr C, Wheeling Jesuit; Carl; and everyone who was with Globaloria)
Now, time to get to work. You survived the Demos, now take on the actual Game. It's all downhill from here. Don't forget to make the corrections in your demos from the presentations.
Public speaking...ugh...I didn't know there were gonna be other people there I thought it was just gonna be us globaloria folk lol I'm kind of glad I had to take my cat to the vets...not really...we survived the game demos??? yeah right!!! I'm barely hanging on here!!! =)
ReplyDeleteWe still have to do the game demo, it is almost finished and i only have to finishe a couple of little things. i hope my team is here, they might be able to help me.
ReplyDeletePublic speaking is easy for me. I just guess I'm good when it comes to tlking in fron of crowds of people. I guess that's a good thing for the career I want in my life :) but we all did a great job on the demos but I'm really not liking the game it's self...
ReplyDelete