Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm Getting Beat Up!!!

OK, I'm getting beat up in class and rightly so. Gees, it's been since Mar 15th since I blogged and lots has happened. Reviews of Mark and Kadie's proposed games by the class, Pam's Game Demo, and Ashley's review of the paper prototype. No excuse for not having these things on the blog. In my defense, nope, no good explanation. Remember to stay focused on getting your games done, not much time left in this school year -- 5 weeks and counting (even less for you seniors)

2 comments:

  1. Working as Hard as I can. But for some reason that doesnt seem to be doing any good, because just as I start thinking I am getting caught up, we start something new and I am getting behind again, but I am not giving up until I get everything finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working hard. well not really but hopefully i can get this done. And when i do you'll be very proud.

    ReplyDelete